To get the most from your new machine it’s naturally important that you choose the right model. Your choice should be based entirely on the work you do.
What type of foliage do you intend to cut? How frequently will you use the machine and for how long at a time?
With Jonsered’s extensive range of machines you are bound to find one that suits your needs perfectly. The table below will help you, and your Jonsered dealer will be able to give you further advice and tips.
Some tips before buying
Whether you choose a Jonsered or some other brand it is worth considering the following.
- Does the tool have good vibration damping? Vibration will quickly cause fatigue.
- Don’t buy a machine that is too small. A powerful machine will do a better job.
- Can the dealer service your machine? Does he have spare parts and accessories?
- Can the dealer demonstrate the machine? Does he offer operating instructions on video and in brochures?
- Can the dealer supply you with the necessary protective equipment?
- Is there a good supply of accessories and spare parts for the machine?
- Always ask to try the machine before you decide.
- Is the machine easy to maintain? Is there a good user manual?