Choosing the right Frontrider largely depends on how big your lawn is, how much work you want to do yourself, and how much you want to leave to the machine when it comes to driving, collecting cuttings, etc.
If you have a large lawn and opt for a Frontrider that can carry accessories, then you can save time and effort when clearing leaves, snow and the like. Your Jonsered dealer will be glad to give more advice on choosing the right tractor for your needs.
Some tips before buying
Whether you choose a Jonsered or some other brand it is worth considering the following.
- Don't buy a machine that is too small. A powerful machine will do a better job.
- A good collector rider can also be used for collecting autumn leaves or hedge-trimmings from hedges and shrubs, and much more.
- Can your dealer service your Frontrider? Do they have spare parts and accessories?
- Is the rider easy to look after? Is there a good user manual?
- Will the Frontrider run on unleaded petrol?
- Can the dealer demonstrate the Frontrider? Can they give you useful working instructions
- Always ask to test drive a mower before you make a decision.