Consider your needs first when you are buying a ride-on mower. Here is our 7-tip guide to get the right machine for your working life.
Choosing the right ride-on mower depends on how big your lawn is, how much work you want to do yourself, and how much you want to leave to the machine when it comes to driving, collecting cuttings, etc.
If you have a large lawn and opt for a ride-on mower that can carry accessories, you can save time and effort when clearing leaves, snow and the like. Your Jonsered dealer will be happy to give more advice on choosing the right mower for your needs.
7 tips before buying a ride-on mower
1. Don't buy a ride-on mower that is too small. A powerful machine will do a better job.
2. A good collector ride-on mower can also be used for collecting autumn leaves, or trimmings from hedges and shrubs, and much more.
3. Can your dealer service the mower? Do they have spare parts and accessories?
4. Is the mower easy to look after? Is there a good user manual?
5. Will the mower run on unleaded petrol?
6. Can your dealer demonstrate the mower? Can they give you useful working instructions?
7. Always ask to test-drive a ride-on mower before you make the decision.